Warakuya Japanese Restaurant, Johor Bahru.

Warakuya, Johor Bahru

Hello guys, today I am going to blog about my favorite Japanese Restaurant in Johor Bahru. My kin and I used to love Japanese food and we actually went to explore quite a bit of Japanese foods in town but out of all the Japanese restaurants we have tried, Warakuya is still the best among all! :D


The day after I received my very first salary in my life after a month of work as a sales representative in Summit Shoes, I decided to treat my family a pleasant meal so we went to the Warakuya Japanese Restaurant aka 和乐屋 in the downtown of Johor Bahru. 

The interior design of Warakuya Restaurant. They have nice decor and ambience here to let you feel like you are in Japan! LOL :D super got feel right!
The attentive waitress will provide you the warm towel for you to clean your hand after you've made your order.
Hot green tea served in a nice cup. LOL



And here comes the spectacular and my favorite Salmon Sashimi! 
What I can say is if you're a sashimi lover, you must definitely try this out cause the Sashimi here was super duper FRESH and beyond heavenly!
And it tasted exactly like the Mt. Cook Alpine Salmon Sashimi in South Island, New Zealand. 
LOL LOL
I LIKE IT SO MUCH!
AHAHAHAHA.
No doubt, If I were here alone, I am definitely able to finish the whole bowl of sashimi. 
LOL



One last pic of this dish before I continue on the next dish cause it was so photogenic and pretty! 
Ahahaha.
Oh, by the way, this bowl of Salmon Sashimi cost us RM22.90 which is pretty reasonable.



And here comes the...
Beautiful yet scrumptious Megajiki Carpaccio Sashimi, the so called 经典旗鱼 Sashimi.



Yum Yum

 HEAVENLY YUMMY! =P



Close-up. LOL


Megajiki Carpaccio Sashimi RM27.90

Highly-recommend.





                            
        4pcs Ebi Mentaki Maki Sushi
RM13.90



Love it so much! It was really good too. 




Must Try!!! 
Absolutely delightful when you chew it in your mouth! :)


The Chef recommends Japanese Fried Chicken. This was really delicious too! The sauce was superb. 


Forgot how much this cost us, but I guess it's approximately RM10++.



I have totally no idea what is this call, but I remember it's something call pizza LOL


And this dish is also recommended by the chef. LOL 
So I guess it is yummy too! :P


Dessert is served after our meal by the friendly waitress too! :D 



Overall, the food at Warakuya is very good. Bold, playful and delicious. Not to mention the prices are a bargain for the quality of food. It is better to go during lunch to avoid long queue and it is less crowded. They are exceedingly popular during dinner, so make sure you make your reservations before going to Warakuya unless you are willing to wait in line!





Thanks for reading, readers!


L o v e,

xo
Annie Low.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts